Get the Best Spray Tanning Services in Winchester
at Barnet & Tutti Beauty Salon
Who needs sunshine to get a golden glow? To look bronzed and beautiful all year round without risking damaging your skin, visit Barnet & Tutti, Winchester's premiere hair & beauty salon.
There's no need to worry that you'll develop the dreaded trumpian tangerine tones - our expert team at our Winchester salon use only the very best professional tanning products from top brand Sienna X.
Sienna X award winning tanning products are loved by celebrities and members of the public alike and have featured on Strictly Come Dancing, This Morning and How To Look Good Naked!
Get your glow on at Barnet & Tutti and step out in style with a gorgeous tan. Call us on 01962 820273 or book online.
Please Note : For your safety, we require a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before your spray tan appointment.
Top Tanning Services In My Area
Find Your Perfect Tan at Our Winchester Salon
Whatever your skin tone, we can help you find your perfect tan. Sienna X offer vegan tanning products which are all dermatologically tested, so you can tan with confidence.
Spray Tanning FAQs
- Make sure your skin is smooth, but allow enough time for it to settle after your hair removal treatment. Wax at least 48 hours or shave at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan application to make sure that your pores are closed and that you do not get that dotting effect!
- Exfoliate before your tan, ideally using a Sienna X Polishing Body Scrub to scrub away those dead skin cells and get your skin into its best condition.
- Apply Sienna X Body Balm the night before your spray tan treatment to make sure your skin is fully hydrated. This is especially important after hair removal or exfoliation. Remember to pay close attention to particularly dry areas such as elbows, knees, hands and ankles.
- We recommend that you use Sienna X Oil Free products, so that they do not leave an oil barrier on your skin.
- Avoid bath or shower gels that contain oils or moisturisers and try to leave at least 30 minutes between showering and having your spray tan.
- Ensure that you have removed any deodorant, moisturisers, perfume, make-up and jewellery.
- Avoid white or your best underwear as this will become marked. Your beauty therapist can provide disposable panties if you prefer.
- Wear loose dark clothing and remember your flip flops!
- Avoid wearing a bra as the straps will cause rubbing and mark the tan.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your tan to stop smudges or streaking.
- Avoid excessive exercise as this will make you perspire which will affect the result of the tan.
- Do not apply moisturisers, make up, perfume or deodorants until you have showered after your spray tan treatment.
- Wait at least 6 hours before you shower and use a mild shower gel like Sienna X Balance Body Wash as this will be kind to your body and you can use this on your face. Always remember to pat dry - avoiding rubbing.
- Never exfoliate straight after a spray tan… wait for 7 days to maximise the benefits of your spray tan.
- Always remember to use an oil-free moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated. The softer and more hydrated your skin, the longer your tan will last and the better it will look.
- Avoid sleeping on white or pale coloured sheets as your tan may leave marks.
- Do not use hair removal creams as they promote exfoliation and shorten the life of your Sienna X spray tan.
- Avoid sitting in the bath for long periods, as this will shorten the length of your tan.